With concerns for our customers and family during the ongoing pandemic, JustMaple will forego our traditional Maple Weekend event for one more year. However, we will be offering tours throughout the entire month of March! All you need to do is call ahead for scheduling and we’ll give you the special guest treatment that you’re used to when visiting us! Call us at 603-520-2373 or email us at Barbara@JustMaple.com to schedule your tour. Masks required!
Check out our gift baskets and mug, packaged for holiday gift giving! Call to place your order soon.
We are working to get all your favorite Just Maple products available to you for purchase through our new on-line store. Keep an eye out, we’ll announce when we’re able to take orders through our on line shop!
Please note that Just Maple will be closed on Thanksgiving day. Please be safe, and we’ll see you at the farm!
Check out our new item for the 2020 holidays: our 250 ml bottles of pure New Hampshire syrup etched by Gary Adams of Adams Laser Enterprise. $13.45 each! Please call us at (603) 520-2373 or email us at email@example.com.
Just Maple continues to provide our customers with the finest candy, syrup, and other maple products! Our store is open from 9 AM-5 PM Tuesday through Saturday and 11 AM-5 PM Sunday and Monday. For information or orders, call Barbara at 603-520-2373, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Purple Moose books are written with the help of Mrs. Kristen Steele. Purple Moose entered her life after meeting him in the gift shop of the Water Wheel Breakfast and Gift House in Jefferson, New Hampshire in 2005. He was the perfect NH memento to take back to Ohio to share with her kindergarten class, where the school color was purple! Purple Moose’s airplane trip back to Ohio turned into Purple Moose’s first adventure book! He became the class mascot and loved creating stories with his many classmates. Mrs. Steele taught kindergarten and special education in the public schools systems of Virginia, Ohio, and New Hampshire for over 27 years. After returning to her native NH, she began working on publishing and writing the Purple Moose stories that her former students loved and inspired. Mrs. Steele is a big believer that children learn through play. It is her goal to live with enthusiasm and share her love of learning, the arts and the world with children.
For more about this book and others by Purple Moose, go to www.purplemoosekids.com
Kristen Steele and the Purple Moose will be at Just Maple for a book signing Maple Weekend, March 23-24. Details
A young mapler will join the Proulx family during Maple Weekend, March 23-24.
At the age of nine, Ethan Lemay has already learned something that most people don’t know, the effort that is put into producing maple syrup. Ethan has been maple sugaring with his dad now for 5 years and recently has decided to venture off own on his own. With the help of his parents, he has made hats, logos and even his own barrel stove evaporator that he and his dad made. The first and last boil of the season are on the barrel stove and when he’s not boiling, he’s out helping run his and his dad’s 300 bucket hobby operation. From collecting and boiling sap to filtering and bottling syrup Ethan has had a hand in every aspect of the operation and has quickly learned that with hard work and dedication comes sweet success!
Click here for details on our Maple Weekend open house. Free and open to the public, no reservations required.
These customized bottles make great wedding favors, anniversary party tokens or are fine additions to gift baskets. Your company logo can be added, whether you are a Just Maple reseller, or you want the bottles as a corporate gift or company “thank you”.
Please contact us at 603 520-2373 or Barbara@justmaple.com for more information.
Besides our barn store in Tilton, maple syrup, candy and other tasty goodies from Just Maple can be found all over the place! Yup. Good chance there’s a spot near you. Here’s a partial list:
(Note: Some of these places are open seasonally – please see their site for hours)
Just Maple also welcomes:
And you can find us here:
- Apple Hill Farm, Concord NH
- Apple View Orchard, Pittsfield NH
- Black River Candy Shoppe, Chester NJ
- Cardigan Mountain Orchard, Alexandria NH
- Carter Hill Orchard, Concord NH
- The Chocolatier, Exeter NH
- The Common Man Inn & Spa, Plymouth NH
- The Common Man Company Store, Ashland, NH
- Dimond Hill Farm, Concord NH
- Duane Family Farm, Barnstead NH
- The Ellacoya Country Store, Gilford NH
- Hackleboro Orchards, Canterbury NH
- Lakes Region Nutrition Center, Meredith NH
- Lee’s Candy Kitchen, Meredith NH
- Lighthouse Inn B&B, Laconia NH
- Longhorn Palace Pancake House, Lincoln NH
- Meredith Trading Post
- Mother & Child Clothing and Gifts, Nashua NH
- Moulton Farm, Meredith NH
- Natural Choice Market, Hooksett NH
- Newfound Grocery, Bridgewater, NH
- NH’s Finest Marketplace, Litchfield NH
- NH Historical Society, Concord NH
- The Old Country Store & Museum, Moultonborough NH
- Red Gate Farm, Plymouth NH
- Rockywold Deephaven Camps, Holderness NH
- Sanborn’s Fine Candies, Hampton NH
- Shepard’s Hut Market, Gilford NH
- Smith Orchard, Belmont NH
- So Little Thyme, Meredith NH
- Steele Hill Resort, Sanbornton NH
- Stonybrook Farm, Gilford NH
- Suroweic Farm, Sanbornton NH
- Waterhouse Country Store, Windham NH
- Winnisquam Market & Deli, Tilton NH
…and there’s more! Please call us with inquiries 603 520-2373